• Welcome to รอบรั้วมหาวิทยาลัยราชภัฏลำปาง.

Pete Priscos NFL Week 11 picks Chargers stun Chiefs in Mexico Ravens and Lamar J

เริ่มโดย ymakerpi8d, ส.ค 02, 2023, 11:03 ก่อนเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

ymakerpi8d

Can I complain about winning weeks?No chance. Not the way things have gone this season with my picks. So a 7-6 straight-up record and a 7-5-1 record against the spread this week are steps in the right direction.It's just that the week looked so good before the two primetime games on Sunday and Monday. They were both losers straight up and against the spread Alexander Mogilny Men Jersey . Maybe I am the new and can't handle primetime picks. Hey, he showed us all that was a myth by beating the last week.With seven weeks to go, it's time for a big-time week. That means three games above .500 against the spread.Ok, so I settle for another winning week. (+2.5) at The Steelers have righted things, while the Browns are trying to do so. This will be a tough game for the Steelers on the road. But I think their defense will be the difference. They will get all over .  Pick: Steelers 23, Browns 16 at (-4)This will be fun watching against . One of them could easily be the MVP this season and both are in the race. The Texans are coming off a bye, but I think this is a tough task on the road against the Ravens. There should be a lot of points, but Jackson will get the best of it.Pick: Ravens 33, Texans 26   (+5.5) at The Falcons showed some life last week in beating the on the road. But this is another tough road test. Rick Martin Men Jersey  Can they do it again? I don't think so. It will be tight, but look for the Panthers to pull this one out late.Pick: Panthers 23, Falcons 21Cowboys (-4.5) at The Cowboys are coming off a bad lo s at home to the . They didn't look good on defense and they couldn't run it. But the Lions defense is the perfect tonic to get things back on track. Detroit will likely be without again, which means at quarterback. Dallas will take advantage of that.Pick: Cowboys 30, Lions 20 (+3) at This is the return of for the Jaguars, while the Colts should have back. The Jaguars are coming off their bye and they have traditionally played the Colts well. I think they will get a big day from to pull this one out on the road.  Pick Vladimir Sobotka Women Jersey : Jaguars 21, Colts 17 at (+5.5)The Dolphins have won two straight, while the Bills have lost two of their last three games. Buffalo is also on the road for a second straight week. I think Miami continues to play well here against a team that doesn't score all that much. Miami will win another.Pick: Dolphins 17, Bills 13 at Vikings (-10.5)The Vikings are back home after an impre sive road victory against the Cowboys. They will face at quarterback for the Broncos in this one. That will be a challenge for Denver, one they won't be able to overcome. The Vikings will win it.Pick: Vikings 27, Broncos 13Saints (-5.5) at The Saints were awful last week in losing to the Falcons at home. Now they have to turn it around against a division foe that can put up points. But I think the Saints will get back on track in this one with the defense forcing some turnovers. bounces back.  Pick: Saints 23, Bucs 16 (+1.5) at This is the dog game of the week, even though the Jets are coming off a victory last week. The Redskins will play at quarterback the rest of the way, which is the smart thing. But he will take his lumps, starting here. The Jets defense is stout against the run, which will put the pre sure on Haskins. Jets win their second straight.Pick: Jets 24, Redskins 20 (+11.5) at The 49ers are coming off their first lo s, a tough one on Monday night. But it helps they will be home to offset that short week. The Cardinals are on the road for the second straight week. They played the 49ers tough in the first meeting. They won't here. 49ers big.Pick: 49ers 28, Cardinals 17 at (-10.5)The Raiders will be rested Scott Wilson Women Jersey  after playing last Thursday. Does it matter? The Bengals are a me s and this is the first road game for as the starting quarterback. It won't be pretty. Raiders take it.  Pick: Raiders 32, Bengals 14 (-3.5) at Both of these teams are coming off the bye. The Patriots need to get back on track after losing the last time out to the Ravens. I think they will. The Eagles need this game a lot more in terms of their division race, but I think the Patriots will find a way behind .Pick: Patriots 27, Eagles 23 at (-7)These two haven't come close to living up to expectations. The Bears beat up the Rams last year, but this time around I think the Rams get their revenge. is better than and that shows up in a big way.Pick:  Matt Moulson Jersey Rams 25, Bears 17 at (+3.5)This game will be played in Mexico City as a Chargers home game. The Chiefs let one get away last week against the , while the Chargers struggled at Oakland. This will be a game where the Chargers run it and keep on the bench. The Chargers stay alive with a victory here behind the play of and their running game.  Pick: Chargers 27, Chiefs 26 Click here Click here Click here