• Welcome to รอบรั้วมหาวิทยาลัยราชภัฏลำปาง.

Raiders GM still believes in Marcus Mariota Weve got to rebuild him a little bit

เริ่มโดย ymakerpi8d, ส.ค 02, 2023, 11:01 ก่อนเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

ymakerpi8d

The are sticking with as their quarterback, even though they signed to a two-year, $17.6 million deal this offseason. Mariota isn't exactly in Las Vegas to compete Alex Petrovic Jersey  for Carr's job (yet). Instead the Raiders view the former No. 2 overall pick as a reclamation project, seeking to help Mariota revitalize his NFL career."He's got to get healthy," Raiders general manager Mayock said in a conference call, . "We got to rebuild him a little bit to get his confidence back. Build him up  Keith Yandle Men Jersey from the ground up. It's going to take a little while I think just to get him healthy and where he wants to be."Mariota has been the definition of up-and-down in his five seasons with the . While Mariota finished with a pa ser rating above 90 four times, he also had just a  Sergei Bobrovsky Men Jersey 29-32 record with the Titans while completing 62.9% of his pa ses. Mariota threw for 76 touchdowns to just 44 interceptions, but had only one season in which he threw more than 20 touchdowns pa ses.Mariota was benched after six games last season in favor of , completing a career-low 59.4% of his pa ses for 1,203 yards with seven touchdowns to just two interceptions. Tenne see averaged just 16.3 points in Mariota's six starts compared to 30.4 in Tannehill's 10 starts.  The Raiders still see Mariota's immense potential and feel the best football is ahead of him. Mariota is just 26 years old and po se ses the mobile Jared Mccann Jersey  skill set many teams covet in today's NFL.All he needs is the right coach and system to thrive. The Raiders believe they're the right fit.   "All he's got to do is go back and check public record," Mayock said. "I mean, he went through 'Gruden's (QB) Camp' on television. I had him as the top quarterback in that draft. He knows that both of us believed  John Ludvig Kids Jersey in him coming out and still believe in him." Click here Click here Click here