• Welcome to รอบรั้วมหาวิทยาลัยราชภัฏลำปาง.

Patrick Mahomes pulls off Super Bowl ring ceremony surprise with lavish proposal

เริ่มโดย ymakerpi8d, ส.ค 02, 2023, 10:57 ก่อนเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

ymakerpi8d

The weren't the only ones handing out diamond rings this week and that's because also gave one away. Following the on Tuesday night, Mahomes pulled out a ring and proposed to his longtime girlfriend, Brittany Matthews.Based on the details that Matthews shared on Instagram, the proposal went down Bruins Blank Jersey  at Arrowhead Stadium. For the newly engaged couple, the day started with Mahomes for winning Super Bowl LIV, a game where the the 24-year-old was named MVP after throwing for 286 yards and two touchdowns.After getting his Super Bowl ring, Mahomes and Matthews headed up to the club-level suites at Arrowhead where the quarterback had a surprise waiting for the woman he's been dating since high school.  Patrick Mahomes and Brittany are engaged!  Colton Richardson (@ColtonR_15)  That's an MVP proposal if I've ever seen one. I mean, I don't have time to count, but there appears to be roughly 1,000 roses in that picture. If you're planning on proposing soon, don' Anders Bjork Kids Jersey t let your future wife see this picture or she's also going to want 1,000 roses.Now, if you're wondering if Brittany said "yes" or " Axel Andersson Jersey no" to the proposal, we're going to a sume "yes," because she eventually shared a picture where she was wearing her new ring.    First, his Super Bowl ring. Now, proposed to his girlfriend.  NFL on ESPN (@ESPNNFL)  I'm not a diamond appraiser, but there's a good chance that thing is worth more than Mahomes' Super Bowl ring. (By the way, for all the details on what the Super Bowl ring looks like, ).Following the proposal, the two capped off their perfect night with a backyard dinner, which is definitely the safest  Matt Beleskey Women Jersey (and most romantic) way to do dinner in these coronavirus times.  Patrick Mahomes with another nice surprise for Brittany.  Farzin Vousoughian (@Farzin21)  Mahomes and Matthews are now Kansas City's version of William and Kate.    We dont have a royal family in Kansas City, but Patrick and Brittany are pretty darn close.Congratulations to two authentic and wonderful people. Were excited to  Alex Petrovic Jersey have you and your family in Kansas City for years to come!  Mayor Q (@QuintonLucasKC)  The newly engaged couple met nearly a decade ago while attending Whitehouse High School in Texas, and now, it appears the high school sweethearts are on their way to living happily ever after.   My family is growing!! Congrats  love you!! Let the wedding planning begin   Randi Mahomes (@tootgail) Click here Click here Click here