• Welcome to รอบรั้วมหาวิทยาลัยราชภัฏลำปาง.

Jacoby Brissett explains why he originally didnt want to be drafted by the Patri

เริ่มโดย ymakerpi8d, ส.ค 02, 2023, 10:54 ก่อนเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

ymakerpi8d

The day you're drafted into the NFL is typically one filled with celebration and excitement after fulfilling a lifelong dream. For , however, it was a bit deflating. Of course, the current quarterback was selected by the in the third round of the 2016 NFL Draft out of N.C. State, which he told Devin and on the was the last place he wanted to end up."I honestly did not want to be there," he admitted. "When I took my visit there -- my pre-draft visit -- I was like, 'Hell no. If one team drafts Jake Ryan Jersey  me, it better not be them.' And I'll never forget, Josh (McDaniels) called me on the phone on draft night and I didn't Brandon Graham Jersey  have his number saved. That's how bad it was. I didn't even have his number saved in my phone. I was like, 'Damn, man.'"Bri sett's perception of the Patriots as being a militaristic team that doesn't have any fun, however, quickly changed once he actually arrived in Foxborough. The confidence the team displayed also stuck out to him."Then I get there, everyone's like, 'Man, it's New England,' and then you just meet  Jeff Criswell Jersey some of the dudes on the team like you ( )," he said. "That's when (Terrence Knighton) was on the team and and Martellus (Bennett) and it was just fun, man. I've never been around so many older dudes that were so young, you know?  "And one of the main things that I learned was just how to be a pro. How to be able to -- we would laugh in the locker room and decompre s when we weren't doing football stuff, but when we were in football, everybody thinks it's like the military. We were locked and loaded. And there was no game where we felt like, 'Damn, this team might beat us.' Jason, you know coming into that from a different team, you're just like, 'Damn, the confidence here Rudy Tomjanovich Jersey  is just crazy.'"Bri sett was thrown into action early in his career with the Patriots. As Brady was serving his four-game suspension for Deflategate and suffered a shoulder injury in Week 2, Bri sett played the remainder of Brady's suspension. Over that stretch, New England went 1-1 in the games Bri sett started as the young quarterback completed 61.8% of his throws for 400 yards.  After backing up both Brady and Garoppolo that season, the Patriots traded Bri sett to Indianapolis at the end of the 2017 preseason. For the Colts, he's started 30 of his 35 games, including 15 in 2019. Last season,  John O'Korn Jersey Bri sett was able to go 7-8 as Indy's starter while completing 60.9% of his pa ses for 2,942 yards, 18 touchdowns, and six interceptions. Heading into 2020, he'll serve as the backup to , who signed a one-year deal in free agency to be the Colts new starting quarterback. Click here Click here Click here